Debbie is an Organisational Development Consultant who has fourteen years experience of working in both the private and public sector. Her background consists of having worked in a large corporate organisation as an HR Director and as a consequence has a broad range of experience working with senior leaders to middle managers. She has worked closely with Lancaster University Management School since 1995 and is an Honorary Teaching Fellow. Her business and practical experience with academic understanding brings rigour and depth to her work.
- Executive Coaching for teams and individuals
- Design and delivery of bespoke Leadership Development Programmes
- Team development around strategy formulation and implementation
- Behavioural development aligning personal change to business strategy, performance enhancement and cultural change
BA (Hons) English and History (Manchester University)
Lifo accredited to deliver Lifo Orientations profile
Graduate of Meyler Campbell Business Coach programme accredited by the Law Society and WABC.
Key personal strengths:
- Energetic, committed, empathetic and challenging in her approach
- Combines commercial acumen with an understanding of the key principles required to achieve organisational effectiveness through people.
- Has a facilitative and engaging style with clients which encourages openness and confidence
- Is innovative and creative in designing development interventions