Martin is based in the North West of England. He has 28 years experience in industry – initially as an Aerospace Future Projects Engineer and Project Leader. After a successful senior career in Engineering Martin moved across into the change management and interpersonal skills world. He lead the Organisation Effectiveness function for a major Aerospace Business Unit across 6 international sites, developing the organisation’s leadership and management skills and processes to help meet the business challenges in turbulent times. Martin operates as a management & change consultant, an executive level facilitator and coach, and a very engaging interpersonal skills trainer.
Amongst his broad range of skills Martin has three key areas of expertise: deep level (executive) coaching, advanced interpersonal/influence skills training, and team development / change management facilitation.
BSc Mechanical Engineering, Leeds University 1984
NLP Master Practitioner & Trainer
European Mentoring and Coaching Council.
Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision.
Key personal strengths:
- Lively, engaging and enthusiastic trainer/consultant who carries a fascination for the issues at hand.
- Highly developed ability to ask outstanding questions that get to the real issues.
- Excellent ability to conceptualise and understand what’s happening in a way that helps clients move forward.
- A wide range of experience in interpersonal / influence skills
- Powerful psychological insights/techniques using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Clients describe a great blend of fun & humour alongside a thought-provoking style
- A passion for making a real difference and genuinely helping people in their work/lives.