His career includes roles with Norwich Union, AXA, and leading lawyers Eversheds, and a significant period as Managing Consultant with renowned Business Psychologists, SHL. For over 5 years, Paul has been leading his own niche business psychology consultancy, working with significant corporate clients across the UK and overseas. He also partners with other leading consultancies.
He specialises in the understanding, assessment and development of the key talent within public and private sector organisations. This ranges from the design of organisational competency models to intensive performance coaching, and the design of innovative, bespoke recruitment solutions and intensive executive assessments.
Chartered Occupational Psychologist
Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
Member of the Association of Business Psychologists, and Affiliate Member of the CIPD
Key personal strengths:
- Designing bespoke assessment and development solutions for clients.
- Providing tailored, in depth and accessible assessments for vital appointments.
- Delivering targeted and motivational coaching, training and development for key talent.
- Utilising an extensive range of different psychometric tests and questionnaires, including OPQ, HDS, MBTI and Wave to inform and support his work.
- Business savvy, adaptable and highly approachable style